IPS Ceramics has a long history of supplying cordierite kiln furniture and other ceramics materials to the ceramics industries around the world. Although mostly known for its cordierite kiln furniture, IPS Ceramics also supplies a wide range of high quality technical ceramic materials for applications demanding high mechanical strength, abrasion and chemical resistance, electrical insulation or resistance to high temperatures.
Ceramic Materials We Offer
- Cordierite kiln furniture
- Specialist cordierite (inc. fully dense and machinable blocks)
- Alumina (in various grades up to 99.7% pure).
- Silicon carbide (inc. oxide bonded, silicon infiltrated, nitride bonded, recrystalised and sintered).
- Aluminium nitride
- Zirconia and Zirconia toughened alumina