IPS Ceramics’ New Truck (and New Competition)
Posted by Tom Evans on November 9, 2022
We at IPS Ceramics have recently updated our delivery truck which we use to deliver ceramic products throughout the country to a newer, more efficient model.
As part of this, we’ve also taken the opportunity to update the livery. The design is based on the design made for our conference room wall (the creation of which you can read about here). This design can also be found on our expo stands, business cards, email signatures and more.
We think you’ll agree that the new van is very striking and easy to spot. To celebrate the upgrade, we’re running a competition:
If you see the IPS van being driven through the UK, take a photo of it and send it to us via one of our social media feeds. The first three pictures that get sent to us will receive one of three special prizes!
Good luck and happy hunting!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition runs from 9:00 AM 07/11/2022 (GMT) until we receive three valid entries. Any entries made before or after these times will not be counted.
- For an entry to be counted as valid, you must send a photo of our new van being driven in a public message to one of the three social media accounts mentioned above.
- We will not accept photographs of the van outside our office as a valid entry.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- IPS Ceramics will not be held accountable for missing an entry. If we don’t respond to your entry, please contact us.
- One entry per person. If you post more than one entry, we will only accept your first one.